i just now e-filed my tax return. this is the first year i haven't filed by early february. at least i got it done in time!
now, on to my lip gloss problem. i dumped out my purse makeup case and noticed something about my lip products. these are the lip products that i carry with me on a daily basis:
notice something wrong with this picture? i need to expand my lip color palette, but i am such a chicken! i never stray from peachy/pinky nude lips. ever.
clockwise, from top left:
1. nars multiple in south beach (i use this on my lips and cheeks)
2, nars lipstick in promiscuous
3. lancome juicy tubes smoothie in hallucination
4. nars lip lacquer in chelsea girls
5. nars lip gloss in greek holiday
6. iman luxury lip shimmer in blushing nude. besides carmex, this is my fave drugstore product.
7. laura mercier lip glace in champagne.
occasionally i will buy a gloss in another color, but i am too chicken to wear it. by the way, i have a passionate hatred for red lipstick. i will never wear red. ever.
what kinds of colors should i try? or, should i just stick with what works for me already?