my brides from last weekend sent me a really thoughtful thank you package and sweet card for coordinating their wedding. i was so tickled. it feels really good to have happy clients!
this was one of the goodies in my package:
here are my thoughts for today:
1. i will be so relieved when the election madness is over. yes, i voted. yes, i care. and yes, i've had to hide approximately 25% of my facebook friends because i can't take their ill-informed rhetoric and "news" about politics. i just want to know who wins and move forward (and hope my guy is the winner).
2. this morning i tried on 10 different outfits, only to be disgusted by them all and ended up in jeans and a polo shirt with a fleece jacket and puffer vest. so thankful that i work in a super causal environment now and it doesn't matter what i wear.
3. i ate a pack of halloween candy and gummy vitamins for breakfast. i washed it down with really fancy tea from teavana.
4. last night, i went to dinner to celebrate babysis turning 29. the fact that my baby sister is almost 30 makes me feel very old. i still look at her and see the little imp who used to follow me everywhere and ask "why?" ten thousand times every day in a very annoying voice. so weird that she is an accomplished, grown up lady. i'm very proud of her.
5. my shoes are making me happy today. on sale at gap!